Today I’d like to share with you my recipe of a delicious and nutritious autumn curry with butternut squash, chicken and ginger. It also contains carrots, coconut milk and of course…curry. This easy-to-make dish is rich in fiber, vitamin A and antioxidants! You can add a side of rice or your favorite grain to have a balanced meal. I think both your body and taste buds will enjoy this recipe!
- 200g butternut squash
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- a piece of ginger (about 2 cm long)
- 1 tsp of powdered curry
- salt, pepper
- Prep the vegetables: wash and peel them.
- Cut the carrots into slices and the pumpkin in medium cubes.
- Mince the ginger and garlic. Cut the chicken into medium pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Sauté the garlic for 1 min.
- Then add the chicken, sauté it for another 3 min until lightly browned.
- Add the vegetables, ginger, spices and coconut milk. Cover with the lid and mix occassionally.
- Cook over medium-low heat for about 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
- Your butternut squash chicken curry is ready to enjoy!